Life insurance guarantees the payment of a capital amount to the beneficiaries named in the policy, upon the death of the insured, or to the policyholder themselves in case of disability.
The insurance company promises a death / disability benefit in consideration and relative to the premium payment by the insured.
Risks and guarantees of life insurance:
The risks covered by life insurance can be divided into two types, depending on what is agreed in the policy:
- The main risk: it is the risk of death of the insured for any reason.
- Additional risks: there are other risks of disability or death due to special causes, such as serious illness, permanent and / or absolute disability and death by accident (accidents in general, traffic accidents, etc.).
- Online Will and Probate.
- Telephone counselling in case of death.
- Advice and management of procedures and successions.
- Advance of capital for funeral service.
- Management for administrative procedures
- Second medical opinion
- 24-hour medical and pediatric orientation service
- Telephone nutrition counselling
- Private tutor at home
- Pet sitting
At Boracay Brokers you will find a warmth and closeness for you to feel more certainty, plus always maintaining a seriousness and professional approach, so that you feel sure, which is our priority, with this and satisfying your needs is an essential part that forms our identity.
At Boracay Brokers we only work with the leading companies in the insurance market.
© 2019 Boracay Brokers Correduría de Seguros, SL. N°Registro J-0111-CAC