HOME insurance protects your home from possible damages, as well as all the goods that you include in it. It can cover damages caused inside your home, as well as those that you may cause to a third party.
This coverage refers to all the elements that make up the structure of the property such as walls, pipes, floors, ceilings, façades. With this coverage, the insurance company will take care of the necessary repairs to these elements always according to the conditions stipulated in the policy.
On this occasion, reference is made to everything that is inside the property, such as furniture, electrical appliances, clothes, jewelry, etc. With this coverage, the replacement or repair of everything included in the home will be covered, and if necessary, compensation will be paid for its value (it is essential that it is real). It will be important to inform the company of any variation, as this will modify the insured value.
Burglary and theft:
This coverage guarantees that the insurer will respond to damages or losses as a result of a robbery, theft or robbery that takes place inside or outside the property.
Fire, explosions, atmospheric phenomena:
Thanks to this coverage, in the event of a fire, explosion or damage due to atmospheric phenomena (lightning strike, for example), the goods that have suffered damage due to direct exposure to fire are insured. In addition, the goods and the building that have been affected by smoke are also covered.
Covers material and/or personal damage caused to a third party, by your own acts or by people who are under your responsibility. We help you to design the home insurance that you really need so you don’t pay more than you have to. It is recommended to take out this cover with a minimum value of 300,000 euros, as accidents can occur with considerable indemnities. It is possible to select a higher capital sum.
Other optional Insurance coverages:
- Breakages: Sinks, fixed sanitary ware, glass, windows, screens, worktops, shelves and fixed bookcases.
- Water damage: damage to property, costs of locating and repairing your pipe.
- Atmospheric Phenomena: wind, rain, hail or snow.
- DIY assistance: A handyman service for your home, which includes the cost of travel and labor for a wide range of jobs, ranging from fitting bathroom and kitchen accessories, replacing taps, installing lamps, curtains, blinds, shelving, assembling furniture, etc.
- Loss of rent: Compensation with a maximum amount to be received, which is usually a percentage or the total amount of the rent.
- Accidents “all risks: Accidental damage to the buliding structure and content.
- Garden and furniture reconstruction extension: Additional capital if the client decides so.
- Civil Liability: Damage to third parties caused by the insured and derived from the use of:
At Boracay Brokers you will find a warm friendly service, so you can feel secure whilst we maintaining a seriousness which is our priority, with this and meeting your needs is the essential part that forms our identity.
At Boracay Brokers we only work with the leading companies in the insurance sector.
© 2019 Boracay Brokers Correduría de Seguros, SL. N°Registro J-0111-CAC