Home insurance protects your home from posibble damages to all the assets you have inside. It covers both the damage caused inside the building and, also caused to a third party.
This coverage refers to all the elements that make up the structure of the property; such as walls, pipes, floors, ceilings, facade. With this coverage, the insurance company will take care of the necessary repairs in these elements, always in accordance to the stipulated conditions in the policy.
This refers to everything that is inside the home, such as furniture, appliances, clothing, jewelry, etc. With this coverage, the insurance will cover the replacement or repair of everything included in the home, and in some cases, if necessary, compensation will be paid according to their value.
Here too, an amount is stipulated that will be considered essential and realistic. If the declared value increases, it is important to inform the company as it will increase the insured value.
Theft and Robbery:
This coverage guarantees that the insurance company will respond to damages or losses as a result of theft, robbery that take place inside and outside to the property.
Fire, explosions, atmospheric phenomena:
Thanks to this coverage, in the event of a fire, explosion or damages due to atmospheric phenomena (lightning strikes, ‘Acts of God’ for example), those assets that have suffered damages due to direct exposure to fire are insured. In addition, assets, goods and the building structure that have been affected by the smoke would also be covered.
The Public Liability:
insurance covers the insured person, the materials and / or personal damages that could effect a third party, through their own acts or for persons that are under their responsibility.
We help you design a home insurance that you really need so that you do not pay more than you need to. It is recommended that you contract this coverage at a higher level around 300,000 euros, as it can protect you in cases of incidents with considerably high settlements and claims. The amount insured can also be increased.
Other optional Insurance coverages:
- Breakages: sinks, fixtures, glass, frames, screens, counter-tops, shelves and fixed bookcases.
- Water damage: damage to property, location of leaks, and repair costs of your pipes and plumbing.
- Atmospheric Phenomena: wind, rain, hail stones or snow.
- Home assistance: “Handyman” provides service at home, which includes the cost of travel of labour in a wide range of jobs ranging from the placement of bathroom and kitchen accessories & fittings, replacement of faucets, installation of lamps, curtains, blinds, shelving, furniture assembly, etc.
- Loss of rental income: compensation with a maximum amount to be received that is usually either a percentage amount or the total amount of the rental income.
- Total accidental risk: Accidental damage to the buliding structure and content.
- Garden and furniture reconstruction extension: additional capital cover if the client so decides to increase the quantity.
- Public Liability: Damages to third parties are also covered caused by the insured and derived from the use of:
At Boracay Brokers you will find a warm friendly service, so you can feel secure whilst we maintaining a seriousness which is our priority, with this and meeting your needs is the essential part that forms our identity.
At Boracay Brokers we only work with the leading companies in the insurance sector.
© 2019 Boracay Brokers Correduría de Seguros, SL. N°Registro J-0111-CAC